We help people with chronic pain feel better and move easier, regardless of how long ago it started. We offer an outside-the-box approach to physical therapy that can help you enjoy life again.
We Can Help If You:
We Can Help If You:
- Are worried, confused or skeptical about what can be done about your pain or your limited mobility.
- Are concerned that if you don’t find some relief you may have to resort to pain pills, injections or surgery and you want to avoid those at all cost.
- Have tried treatment options that didn’t work, and you don't want to make the same mistake again.
- Have pain that interferes with your enjoyment of life.
Click the Option That Works Best for You
Who We Help
- Women who are tired of being tired all the time. Women who want to connect with their families as mothers and wives, and who are willing to take the steps needed to be an active, healthy role-model for her children.
- Men and women who are eager to learn, and recognize that the mind may play a greater role in their healing process than they originally thought.
- Middle-aged men and women who don’t want to take pain pills to manage their pain because they are afraid of becoming addicted, who feel there is a better and healthier way to feel good in their bodies, and who prefer a natural solution for their pain.
- Active adults who want to feel good in their bodies without relying on injections or unnecessary surgery.
- People who are self-motivated and eager to learn what they can do to help themselves.
- People who are willing to carve out 5-10 minutes daily to take care of themselves, at home or at work.
- Women who know they must care for themselves to have the stamina, energy and ability to care for their families, but may need some guidance in the process.
- Educated, healthcare consumers who are looking for an approach to wellness and recovery that recognizes the person as a whole.
- People who have had an injury or trauma in the past, regardless of how long ago, that isn’t completely resolved.
- People who have had surgery but haven't gotten the results they were hoping for.
- Men and women in pain, regardless of how long it's been there, that have tried other treatment options but don't get the lasting relief they seek.
- Women and men who are currently working with a mental health provider or who have done some work in the past. These adults may have discovered that subconscious tissue memory is holding unpleasant memories or patterns that are causing physical pain, and are ready to heal on a deeper level.
- Adults who desire to be more active and mobile, who know that their pain didn’t come on overnight, and are ready to invest in themselves with the consistency, TLC, and attention needed to feel better and move easier.
- Parents who don’t want to just sit and watch their children from the sidelines; they want to be in on the action of climbing, biking, running, jumping, getting on the floor, and playing with their children.
- Women who are suffering from pelvic pain, incontinence, or painful scars that are affecting her ability to be intimate, is causing her embarrassment, or is causing pain that makes it hard to do the things she loves to do, especially time spent with family and friends.
A Note from Justine Calderwood, Specialist Physical Therapist
"I've been in your shoes. Not really missing out on any particular activity, but dealing with constant, nagging pain and tension that had a way of sucking the enjoyment out of my life. Constant pressure and ache in the form of daily, unrelenting headaches and muscle tension in my shoulders and neck. Pain that even trickled down to my low back, and demanded attention, making it hard to ignore while working, spending time with family and friends, and even when vacationing. I worried that it would never go away and I lost hope because the physicians, specialists, medications, injections, over the counter meds, rest, exercise and stretches, and even dental work didn’t help me. I finally discovered a gentle, hands-on approach that started unraveling years of restriction, tension and pain and uncovering the root cause of my issue. That’s when things started to change! And that’s why I'm passionate about helping you. I want you, too, to feel great, get the most out of your life and not be worried by your pain." ~Justine Calderwood, MSPT
Look What Others Are Saying About
Healing Spot Physical Therapy
Lisa, Community Relations Consultant
Patti, Retired Physical Therapist, Non-Profit Volunteer